Sunday, November 16, 2008

Day 4 of my Inner-Klean Diet

So it’s Day 4 of my Inner-Klean Diet. Yesterday was really tough for me as I had to work pretty late and didn’t get to have dinner at my normal time. To add to the punishment, I was meeting some friends at a really good restaurant to watch last night’s Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) event. Thankfully I got there after everyone had eaten so I didn’t have to see them chowing down on the delicious food there.

I wish I could say that this diet has been a breeze but yesterday was REALLY tough for me. I was feeling slightly nauseated, had some gas, and couldn’t really eat too many more vegetables. On the positive side of things, there HAVE been a lot of health benefits. I will list the pros and cons of everything now.

Pros:

1. My body looks WAY better. I have increased tonality in my muscles and my abs also look great. It’s like I was able to accomplish two or three weeks of hard training in a few days.

2. My manhood looks much bigger. Without going into too much detail, my manhood looks much bigger. I don’t know if it is from all the juices I have been drinking but that is a great benefit of doing this.

3. My mind is clear, really clear. I feel SO much more at ease. I recently had a high level of nervous/anxious energy and this seems to have dissipated while doing the cleanse.

4. I am going to the bathroom normally. Prior to the cleanse, as my nervous energy was high, I was going to the bathroom quite frequently. As my nervous energy seems to be back to normal, I am going to the bathroom normally again.

5. I don’t feel like an animal. We all have urges in us but lately I have felt like my sex urge has been out of control. Since I’ve started the cleanse that urge seems to be normal and healthy. I really like the way my body is operating now.

6. My complexion looks great. Nearly everywhere I go people are telling me I look good. Almost every other woman I see looks at me and smiles. Some have even just sat there and stared. It’s a great feeling.

7. I am much more at ease. Plain and simple, I feel really good. There are no nervous sporadic thoughts. Everything is flowing smooth in my mind.

Cons:

1. I am hungry. I mean it. I am REALLY hungry. I want an Arby’s roast beef with melted cheese sandwich right now. In fact, nearly everything I look at looks SO good. I could eat just about anything and be in heaven right now.

2. I felt nauseated yesterday. I was eating my salad for lunch and just spit it out. A man can only have so many vegetables… I found out online yesterday that this and some gas was one of the normal symptoms to expect on the third or fourth day of the cleanse.

3. I had some gas. Nothing major and in fact I felt better after the release.

4. I am slightly irritable. I want to eat and feel full. The irritableness only comes when I start thinking about normal food.

All in all, has this been worth it? Yes. Would I do it again? No. It’s been a real pain in the ass but once I say I am going to do something then I have to do it. I’m just counting down the time until Day 6 is over so I can go EAT.

One other thought that I would like to add. On one side of the food spectrum are people who eat anything. These people make human garbage cans out of their bodies. On the other side of the spectrum are people who eat only raw fruits and vegetables. I think both are extremes. Anyone with a normal healthy system can be somewhere in-between.

No comments: