Saturday, October 25, 2008

Want a boyfriend or girlfriend? Do this.

Grab a pen and paper and write "My Perfect Girlfriend" or "My Perfect Boyfriend" at the top of the page. Then write out ALL of your perfect mate's qualities; hair, eye color, how they behave with you, EVERYTHING. I mean REALLY go crazy with it. After you finish that, put up a picture of someone that looks fairly close to what your ideal person would look like. I then want you to write one powerful affirmation that you will say to yourself to get you in the right feeling to attract this person.

I use to use; "I am excitedly walking down the street holding hands with my gorgeous curly blond haired girlfriend". For my picture I put up a picture of Shakira. A few days later I was walking down the street holding hands with a gorgeous curly blond haired woman. In fact I met two more women after that one who both had blond curly hair and I had a great time with all 3.

So try it! REALLY put some feeling behind it. See yourself with your ideal person and then say your affirmation to yourself. After saying it, visualize again your ideal situation.

For your affirmation it has to have a descriptive word and a verb, " I am excitedly walking..." "I am passionately kissing" "I am playfully squeezing" etc....

So try it! and let me know how it goes.

PS - Make sure to hold the image for at least 1-2 minutes. It's been said that it takes at least 33 seconds for a concept to be implanted into your subconscious. I ask for a minute or two just to make sure it really gets in there.

1 comment:

Hot Alpha Female said...

Hey Tony,

hhaahha I love this visualization exercise.

It always blows my mind when you practice these things and then they manifest in your life =)

Thanks

Hot Alpha Female