Thursday, September 18, 2008

The Law of Relativity - Turn your bad into GOOD

Today I’m going to talk about the Law of Relativity. The Law of Relativity is, in my opinion, one of the most underutilized laws of the universe.

With that being said, what is the Law of Relativity? The Law of Relativity basically states that everything that exists in the universe is relative to something else. For instance, someone who is 5’ 8” tall would feel tall standing next to someone who 5’ 2” but might feel short or average if they were standing next to someone who was 6’ 3”. Their height is relative to what they are being compared to.

Now why is this law important? By utilizing the Law of Relativity you can change your bad to good and your good to bad (stick with changing your bad to good). It really makes you a master of life and of your fate. I’ll start with my own life as example.

Recently I had a very serious foot injury, I could have complained about my injury as it didn’t allow me to do things that I normally enjoyed such as kickboxing. Even walking around was difficult as it caused me a lot of pain anytime any pressure was put on my foot. However, using the Law of Relativity, I was able to compare my injury to something much worse such as people I know who are partially paralyzed or thoughts of the unfortunate soldiers who come back from war with serious injuries. After thinking about things like that, suddenly my foot injury seemed completely fine and inconsequential.

I’ll give you another example. When I graduated college, I had a lot of college debt. I was a low-income student who went to an expensive school and had to take out some loans to pay for it. I could have been worried about my financial situation but instead, using the Law of Relativity, I compared myself to people who have hundreds of thousands of debt or were on the verge of bankruptcy. Suddenly my college tuition seemed very manageable and I instead focused my energy on being grateful for being given the chance to go to such a great school.

Once you start using the Law of Relativity in your favor, you can turn what appears to be bad in your life into good. Then when you have the good, you will be in a positive state and can be grateful for what you have, which in turn leads you to attract more grateful experiences through the Law of Attraction.

So start using it today!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is a good one, Tony! Keep up the good work!